My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, April 17, 2010

You know what i really miss?













HougangMall > Inter > Mrt > Vivo > Arcade > FarrerPark > Inter > Green > Homesweethome.
Confusing enough? Okay.
It's 11.36 naoz, siyi juz left from my house. Alone. :B
Out wiv Sweetheart, ahben, jack, russell & more today.
Aww yeah, x.qiang left singapore already, x.qiang gave sweetheart necklace. Sweetright? ^^.
Heheh, pictures will do the talking, :>
L4D IS MAKING ME CRAZY. WTF.
You got the perfect countenance, that i can't help but look.
You're so intriguing, how can i not love you?
My post very naise, yes? Like essay i know, thank you.
Anyway, contact me for infor, diedie, still must add me if are interested in clubbing. <3