My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dear you, can you stay for long?

Hello my lil readers.
This pictures are taken by yesterday.
Woke up, ate and onlined wiv some stuffs.
I'm fucking bored ttm! /:
And just so you might not know, i had a tiff with T th other day over some ridiculously childish
reason that up til now i still can't comprehend my ridiculously childish behaviour.
Eh, not saying i'm completely at fault. And, you ask me and reena to believe you.
Who the fuck will anyone believe YOU, that's include you. Yes you.
Shall not mention your name in my blog. Asshole, anyway, why should i even bother.
Aww, just come back to school when you get well. HAHAHA.
Don't get another ghost to get thru your body again when you come back to school. Omfg.
LAMESHIT.
------
The first cut is the deepest, try to love again..
I'm trying so hard to fall in luv wiv you, but i just can't.
The feelings for J is still up inside my heart, i'm trying so fucking hard.
I still can't give up on him. Why like this. I seriously don't understand why.
Ahh, fuckup.