My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here we go again?

HappyOneMonthAnniversary! (L)
Hi bunbeh and sweetheart.
Thank you Siyi, for sharing what we had with me. Always being a friend.
A good listening ear, share many things with me. & must wait for x.xiang hor!!!
Heheh,
Helping me realize there are sweet, genuine, patient people out there who are full of love and trust.
-
Thanks Liwen, for teaching me that i really do have self worth, i am really strong, and i really could move on. And for opening my eyes to the world. I try not to get rid of J in my mind.
Moveonmoveonmove, giving me many adivce, sometimes naggy, but still you're a good listener.
Heheh, don't think too much of N k? His not fucking worth it. Like i say, he already treated you like this, you stil wanna be wiv him back? Not worth it uh bi. Seriously, you can find better guy than N.
Though i just get to know you all for one month, but still i you're a good friend of mine. : >
HAPPY ONE MONTH BITCH!
-
I really dislike people not replying my texts.
ESPECIALLY if they were the one who texted me FIRST.
I don't see any point in carrying on our conversation if i'm the one always taking the liberty to REPLY an almost stranger when in the first place, I wasn't even the one who initiated the converstaion..
You know what -
FAGS I HAD ENOUGH
I'm not going to reply any tomdickharry from today onwards. Mark.My.Words.
Sigh.
I don't know why i feel like this.
Isn't a good thing that you're back with your ex? I should be happy for you, yes?I should.
I will.... Kbaiz.