My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy birthday 14th my dear Angela! : >
19/04/10.
Hi hunneh, 7years of sistership. :B
We've gone thru many hard times, and fun times.
I am bless to have sucha friend like you.
And always share things wiv me around.
Giving me advice.
You'll always be on that pedestal no one else can reach.
Thank you, for lending me a listening ear.
Teaching me that true love is more than a fairytale.
For always being a good friend of mine.
For teaching me that someone out there is interested in learning everything about me.
Sometime aunty, but i'm lovin it wiv her. All that you need to know :) Heheh.
Wan shopping, shopping tgt, want study, study tgt, want talk, talk tgt, want aunty, you aunty yourslef k? :D
I MISS YOU LA,
YOUR EYES YOUR HAIR YOUR HUGS YOUR KISSES!!!!
MISS YOU MAD. Aunty and Naggy at times but i love you.
OMG, i have so fucking many words to say to you. MANYMANYMANY!
Ohgosh, meet up soon babe. : >
Last but least, if you're upset all something, must call/text me hor. MUST.
Wow, si naggy, go out never jio me and vernice hor. /: So bad ley you.
&, tmr gonna be, my two sissy, (siyi and liwen ) ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!


Baiz reader. Shall post more when i'm home, going to school naoz.