My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Went out with liwen today, had so much pics with her.
Tml then updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I looks like a completely fool. A fool. A fool.
Happier w/o me? Some assholes really happy that we break huh? Lame.
How were you? Maybe that's fate. Why you have t do this?
You were part of my life nao ain't. I'm really disappointed in you.
Bcuz of you, everything change. Why!
Hongster will never change. Hongster change pigs will fly.
I gave you many chances, you're th one who take it for granted.
Days by days, i trusted you like how you trusted me.
This are just bullshit. No true luvz in this world.
Then i asked you did you hong & you reply what?
Three words , i don't know. What the fuck is this? I don't blame you for this.
I delete every message of yours alrd. Oh well, destiny will change everything.
Wil post others tml, & wil b meeting siyi and liwennnnnnn tml!
Baiz babies. B: