My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mall > Plaza > Kopitiam > Pool > Mall > Sasa shop > Slack > Home !
Woke up @ 9plus, text siyi and jeremy.
Rain sucks real big time.
Went out with siyi & liwen today.
Had so much fun with em. Imma gonna swearz.
3plus went t meet em @ mall.
Then headed down t plaza. Liwen ate her food @ kopitiam.
While lan-ing with liwen, siyi went for pool instead.
After lan with liwen, ahdi came.
We went t look for siyi while she was playing her pool.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(i know its kinda of messy)
Siyi left.
She's going to church. So...
Left me & liwen. She's crazy over sasa shop manz.
She bought many things, while i bought my specs that cost me $9.90.
& i'm gonna be broke soonnnnnnnnnnnn. ):
Well, @ least i luv that specs!
Chat-ed with liwen quite long & then home sweet home (!)