My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Family and bestfriend are better than boyfriend.


Hi. Very long? Ya, i know it's so long ago since I last blog and I was wondering anyone still reading my blog? Hmmm. It's rot for more than 2month plus. I had been enjoying life with my family and friends. Most of the time earning money. Money is really hard to earn. Well.... exams is coming, after holiday end. Can I promote? :) I will study hard for sure!! Computer is still not fix, kinda disappointing. :( Have you ever miss your past so much that you wanted to go back? Have you ever reflected about your bad past that you wanted to cry in the room yourself? Something that had been bothering me so much, yes I can't express how I feel. Hahaha, I'm use to it. I shall post this short. OKIE larve you guys!