My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, September 17, 2011

如果我變成回憶


Sup. My com is still not fixs, fuck my laptop. So i didn't get a chance to blog. :( Life's been up and down. And of cause, I still love my single life. SA is coming, I'm stuck. For not studying you know right. Well........ i'm always stuck. When I said stuck, it means that I tend to fall in love easily. That's me. I can't even change that, I'm suck. And maybe that's the reason why I can't even have a relationship. Or maybe............ .. ...... ..... ..... .... .. I can't believe that I came across to received your phone calls after texting you, it's weird without arguing with me. You will always find a ways to argue with me, I mean like seriously I don't care whether you still love her more than me or even not anymore all I wanted to tell you is I kinda miss you, your voice and your black face. Take care black one. LOL