My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, April 25, 2011

I hope that I didn't made the wrong choice


It's true, when only you realize how much someone meant to you and you regretting later? It's monday today, dismissed go home straight, onlined and eat. It's been a long time since I blog. It's hard finding a true friend, yes I have 3thousand of friends from facebook, but half of them are fake. Friend never betrayed each other. I think I should rant it out here, because there's so many thing that came crashing me down. And so you might not know, it's been a year since I've turned into a goody two shoes. I kinda mizz nightlife. :( I look horrible with my makeup on.... Update tumblr, www.rebeccakoh.tumblr.com HEHEHE. Okay, shall end here.