My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

Miami 2Ibizai.

Photobucket
She broke my mp3.
I can't say that I'm perfect, sometimes I laugh at the stupidest things or when it's inappropriate. I'm quick lose temper, ESPECIALLY someone doesn't understands me. I'm stubborn, selfish, clingy and an overall mess. I'm easily annoyed, and I can spend 20mins or even hours over crying some stupid little thing that isn't a big deal in the first place. I find happiness in the smallest of things, I LOVE FEELING HOW COMPLETE MY WORLD IS WHEN I'M AROUND THE PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE FOR THE MOST, which I might even regretting later. I have days where enjoyment came crashing down because of someone. I let people affect me easily. If my mind was full of him, that's when I stop to think. I am one person, and this is me. It's who I am, and there is only one me. Sometimes I dislike being myself, my past would stuck in my mind, but where I can say is, I am who I am, and I wouldn't have it other day.

Feverish is killing me, well.... went 2school half day, and home at11plus. LOL. Rott at home due to my fever. Fml. SCHOOL, STUDIES, HOMEWORK, I'M SLOW. I'm going to fly my kites AND TOWN BBY! SEEme there!