My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, January 28, 2011

如果這就是愛 在轉身就該勇敢留下來.

I feel like dedicate for them.
2Tammyone siaoeh,
Photobucket
This bitch of mine who gave me advise, be there for me when I'm down, when I needed her the most, she never failed to be there. She helped me with my studies, walked to school, recess, smoke, skip classes together. We even had a argument with each other, but we still love each other, like how I used to love her.

Sabwiner Bluethingy,
Photobucket
The girl who are stressed with her studies, but whenever she's with us, she always put a smile on her face. She, never fail to do that. She lend me her shoulder to lean on, she, lend me her listening ear to listen when I'm down or angry. I'm disappointed in myself for not attending her birthday, though she said nevermind, but I guess deep in her heart...

Natalie,
Photobucket
Hi girl. I'm bored without you in english class. I hope you come back after the suspension and make some noise in the class, study together, smoke together, pay attention in class and get our fucking butt up for detention, god. Natnat lim, once cheer me up.. She won't leave me alone when I need her help.

We were once stranger, once enemies..
Every obstacles we overcome, make us stronger. Through thick and thin, up and down. Always make the wrong choice, after having boyfriend always, ALWAYS leave your aside, when we broke up I started to contact your, and in the past I always think boyfriend will give everything I want, but I was wrong. But.. after we broke up whose the one who are always there for me? Whose the one lend her shoulder to lean me on? So from that onwards, I started to cherish my friends. :)