My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby you breaking my heart, baby you hurting my heart.

 I miss my this hair, this picture was like years ago. LOL
Photobucket
I haven't had any nice dreams recently that I actually remember. My dreams are usually mindless and are all over the place. A lot of them scare the shit out of me and very few make me uber happy. I don't really know what that means. Basically those three days and two night camp goes like this, very tiring, it's like you're independent yourself I still thinks home the best of all. Those days, 2t1 together as one, united. All for one. You know I love Kayakin! :) Tomorrow go back school and have my detention served. HAHA, bye!