My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, December 10, 2010

IT’S SAD WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE.

Hi. Every single human life is valuable, no matter what. But guess what? The fetus isn't a human. If it was a human, we'd call it a fucking human. But it's not a fucking human. It's a fetus. It's the mother fetus, it's not your fetus. Not anyone's but the mother's. Having sex without a protection, prepare for the worst. You act as if women's having babies JUST to have abortions. No, women don't abort their babies for the fucking fun of it. They have reason, whether it's be rape, they can't support the baby, the guy lied, dump her after having sex, eventually if the women's pregnant they'd contact the man, and the man will go missing for 123 weeks. They didn't use a condom, the condom broke, they changed their mind, whatever it may be. Do you understand that when women walk into these clinics, it's the worst day of their fucking life? They don't want to abort their baby, that's the last thing they want. And I'll fight for them, as an option until the day I die. I may be 14, but I know what's right and wrong. Is your opinion wrong? No, it's not. Do you know how many possible lives you're killing? And, I just lost that man that I used to plan a babies with him.


Once again, it's been ages since we go out like this, with Sab & co. ITS BEEN LONG LONG TIME MAN. Felt a lil odd, two more use to go out with us everyday, and now... Point, took bus to Nex, headed down to our lunch and then bought our movie tickets, watched The haunted house project. OK, I did scream again, HAHA. Nat and Ivan bear the movie with me for 1hour plus, while Sab kept on covering her ear. Some part was funny. And the fucking movie no originality, similar to Old changi hospital movie, for some fucking interview, fucking lame movie, fucking scare me. -.-  Movie end bout 7? Slack at nearby Seragoon there, homesweethome! :)