My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I know, it's over. But I still can't force myself to forget you. I hate this frailty which still evokes memories. Images I'm accustomed to of those days, Whichever way I looked I only met with tears, I want to escape reality, so that I could free myself from the memories, so my life could move forward for once. I tell my heart to forget you, order my brain to control my heart, but no matter how I direct it, but my heart and my brain refuse to walk together. When the familiarness that we had, still hurts me until now. The old images. As much as I devoted myself, I still get a disappointment. How many times must I shed tears? Meeting you, I began to understand love. You bought true love and attached it to my heart. And now I've changed. Ever since I came across and meet you, I learned something new, that I'd never encountered. Because for me, before, love is something to seize. Love is something can change me. But now, I changed,  love is something to give away. I just realized and understood it, when I was able to love you. Maybe, the friendship we had will stay as a.. friend.. only..