My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sex.Maniac

The princess in the fairytale, with was me, and you; the "good guy."
In some odd way I always find boys with a superpower, a special one that you can't see on their appearance.
They have the ability to fool. To make believe and trust in them and then break my heart. After being crushed and hurt so many times I've been careful lately. Like in a fairytale. I take good time and effort to trust people, and I search carefully for the ones that won't destroy me. You always told me that you were so proud to have me - stupid foolish me - and I trusted you. How could I even try to resist? I was waiting for the longest time and then you were there standing infront of me.