My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, November 4, 2010


I can't take it any longer.
I'll leave you alone, so have a great life. Say it properly, and look at me for once, look in to my eyes and say it. Do you remember that day, the day when we've met for the first time? I still remember it, those words you've promised. You said you would care and be with me forever and only me. You said, you don't love anybody but me. Don't even bother to say sorry, Don't worry bout me. I want to hold you back, but words won't come out. I know, you've a new girl. I know, you've bored of me. I know, you will forget all about me. I know, I will end up hating you. Although, I know everything. You, it's me who used to care about noone else but you. Why, are you leaving by my side? Why, are you throwing me away? You gonna be like this anyways, so why did you love me? I believed, I believed your lies. Be happy even without me. Oh, did you ever really love me?