My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, October 24, 2010


Stop picking on me, you bias! Wow, finally I saw your true colours. Seems like, someone got a new girl eh. Hehe. I'm not perfect, so are you. :) Keke, just live your happily ever after. Once bitten, twice shy. Thrice fuck off from my life. Maybe, I'm the dumb one who gave you chance & you don't appreciate it. Well, tits for tat. I won't be dumb this time round sexy. I will just relax and enjoy the show. Very interesting, I LIKE. OH & NOT FORGETTING POPCORNS!!!! Time will prove everything. This is my blog, my say. It belongs to me. So, stfu. Hehehehehe. Don't like it, jolly well stick a bamboo stick up your ass!! Don't waste your fucking precious time reading it. MUHAHAHA. Last long dude. To think that I am  foolish and naive to believe you that you would actually marry me & have kids with me LOL!