My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Part 1.

Hi. Morninglovely. Going baby house awhile more, keke. Blogger upload, sucks. The pictures here, only half of it, should be 200plus. Nvm, the rest of the picture was at facebook. Take a look! :) Hehehehehehe. Guess what? Where did i go? Prawning. Here i come, Meet Sab and Tammy at point, then headed down to baby house. Yesterday, only spent few hours with baby, due to his lion dance. :-( Aw.. Afterwards, Ave  8 to eat, then Hougang park walk walk. Took bus 72, to Hougang mall, meet Ivan, Mayber and Melissa. Took bus to Block 437 to meet Wan.  HAHAH. Effing funny, Tammy was fucking shy.. I swear it's fucking cute.. Hahahahaha! Slack.. Mabel came.. Ivan left.. Took bus, to Compass. Waited for shuttle bus.. It's free anyway. I know, Singapore love free things. As i can see.. The bus bring us to Punggol end.. My whole body was sweating and sticky. But well.. fun though. Hehehe. We didn't caught any, there's one kind man who gave us their 5prawns. What a kind man.. Hahaha. And we caught 4prawns. The man at Counter gave us, more than 5prawns too.. And we bbq til 10plus.. Home sweet home. :)
Honey, 1day more? 

Lastly, Ginny.
I may not know you well.. I know you're Mabel's cousin.. I heard your name yesterday while she was mentioning your name while crying. She said you're a innocent and cheerful girl. She took the newspaper whenever she go. You bought many people laughter and joy especially your boyfriend. You just left the world    like this.. YOU'RE LIKE FOURTEEN ONLY, there's still far to go. I believe you're now watching over your    love ones. I have nothing to say, but R.I.P Ginny. :)