My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can you tell me that you love me again?

So many people dislike fairytales because it makes us believe in love, believe that a prince will swoop down and save us when something goes wrong. But I’ve come to realise that in every fairytale-like movie, every girl took a risk. Took a risk for love, took a risk in the name of love. I hate what you’re doing to me. And then I remind myself that you’re becoming a completely different person. And maybe, once you fully develop into your old you, because he’s not the real you. We’ve had our ups and down. I’ve convinced myself I hated you, I’ve convinced myself you didn’t care about me. I’ve told all my friends that you are a big idiot. But I always let you right back in. It is like you are the only person who I’ve ever given a key to my heart. Please, stop what you’re doing to me. It hurts so badly. You said this to me, two months two days, one hundred and seventy three pictures, you said i never counted.. You said, if this time we patched I'll never let you out of my arms again. You say, you'll wait. When i was talking to you bout our future, you're thinking whether you could really change and when you looked me in the eyes, you told me you could. Why? Tell me. Are you taking me as substitution? A spare tire? Getting bored of me? Or.... you know yourself. You know by then, how much I love you. I learned that the first time you left me. However, when you came back after a long, i erased all of the memories and reminders of how awful you had been only to replace them with the hope that you were different, that you would be different and that you love me differently. What's that saying? How could I forget? When you left the second time around, i didn't know what to do with myself. I was broken, hopeless, hurt, cold, scared, depressed...i just wanted you back. I would spend my days just sitting in my room, thoughts running through my mind like a busy highway. I would just cry, and cry, and cry. But I know you might not want me back for all the terrible things I said or done. The things I said I wanted. I'm so selfish. I never cared about anyone except for myself. And you cared about me more than you cared about you. I wish I could say the same. I'm sorry. :(