My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, October 10, 2010

如何更强硬的生活,你有我,我强了。

Every year, this happens. I guess i will not be sleeping tonight, it's 101010, 1000pm. I'm going explore my brain... Sunday, i spent my day with baby. Watch horror movie at baby's house. Stupid, i was screaming like a mad women. Baby was laughing at me. :( Then headed down to Hougangmall to eat my lunch, aftermath CottonOn to meet baby's friend, 684 and lastly home sweet home.

10.10.10, 10.00pm. I love you. :-)
I miss my childhood. I miss being young again. How i wish, i could be a sleeping beauty. Now, i'm gonna have brainstorming. Yes. Let's rake up the past, since it's 10.10.10. Reminds me of the past. It's was extremely scary. Perfect secret to keep, my brain. This brain of mine, has been following me for 14years and counting.. We became stranger, friend and end up together. 2months passed, it's the worst nightmare i ever had. You hook up with other girl and leave me alone. We totally change when we're not togther. We make things clear and patch up. 4months of up and down. 8days more to our 5thmonth. Time really files. Having you by my side is wonderful. :-)