My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Annonying orange. (Y)

H.plaza > Bugis > Geylang > Hospital > Homeeeeeeed ! (:
Hai readers. Woke up at 8plus today, check facebook and stuffs. Meeting baby at 11 today. Early die. I'm sosososo hungry. -_- Well, went out with baby yeterday. Pool til 2plus. Baby friend seriously like dota so much . (Y) Davin and jj girlfriend came afterthat. We were on different ways, while stanely and all headed down to mall to have lunch. Took bus 74 to jj ahma house take money. Took bus again headed down to bugis to buy davin, jj and imma stuffs!! Saw galvin and ivan inside bus. *FADE.* Yesterday bought my clothes at bugis. Wahaha, yesterday i was fucking rich can. :D Don't jealous bi. Took bus again to geylang, was suppose to reach there, but we were at kallang need to walk to geylang lor 10. Can you imagine how far? /: Saw stanely and etc, took bus 62 to hougangmall. Bought my mac, took taxi to hospital. Quarrelled with mama yesterday. -.- Homed. Going rivervale plaza to meet weihan now. Byeguys.