My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, April 16, 2010

Now that it started, i can't wait for it to end.

PeicaiSec > Siyi'shouse > Mall > Interchange > Mrt > Outram Park > Mall > Homesweethome !
Out w/ liwenbibi and siyisweetheart today.
It've been a year or so that I've turned into a goody two shoes.
Please don't unleash that little whore in me again. You wouldn't like it.
I told you so, didn't I? I told you, you wouldn't have a happily ever after.
Who wouldn't love to be in love? But to the extent of forsaking your best friends?
Well thats that. Karma bites, honey. No it isn't just a word.
It really isn't. And how i always told you retribution is always sweeter than revenge.
It happened, now just enjoy your Happily Never After.
And no, don't come crawling back to me.
Cos i wouldn't care. After what you did to me, No.
And let's just leave things this way yeah?
Best, for you and me. Once bitten twice shy.
No way i'm going to be stabbed in the heart, again.
Okay so, right now, I'm still contemplating....
Regarding my subject combinations, I really have no freaking idea where to start.
Damnxxxxx, so much for all the subjects' talks? Resolutions this month
More money.
Concentrate.
Be NICE
Find a guy that i can fall crazily in love for consecutive 3 months.
--
19thapril - Angela's birthday .
20thapril - One month anniversary of my two bitchy (!)
1stmay - Bibi's birthday . (L) Going for ktv. :B
kthxbaiz.