My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, April 2, 2010

How am i gonna forget you when you keep appearing infront of me?
SengkangInter > Jason's house > H.plaza > Kopitiam > Homesweethome .
Meet liwen at SengkangInter, then headed down to Jason's house.
Cab down to H.plaza, Pool, Ld4 and stuffs. Saw many familiar faces again.
Jeremy & co was there. Cool :3 Not gonna elaborate much bout yesterday.
Isn't imma day last night or perhaps all day long. Reached home about 8.
Nothing good is happening to me.
Everyone seems to be giving me cold shoulders.
Some still 'doesn't even bother to talks to me'.
Can all this stop? Friends forgive and forget.
I AM NOT A BITCH. & i won't be one, changing needs sometimes.
& changing is what i needa to do.
On the April Fool, i was in msn fooling around with people.
Finally, the real prank came to me, serious.
It's the April fool prank, i ever had.
I recieve your message & i cried like a fucking bitch.
All those word, you told me that night.
I seriously don't know what you are thinking about.
Maybe i isn't good enough as your ex, i'm willing to change everything for you.
But somehow, you can't even forgot your ex.
I don't know what else should i tell you.
No matter what, you're still my friend. I don't wanna lose you as my friend.
I know, i maybe, a bitch sometimes and giving attitude.
I know those are bad habit, but i need sometimes to change.
People need times to change too, i'm not a robot,
Which can change some data or become another robot girl.
At least you must give me sometimes to change for better.
Nothing seems right this few days, guys & friends are just killing me.
But i manage to get over with the laughing and laughing.
I think laughing still the best way to cure the sadness.
Maybe, i isn't a perfect person.

The strength of love that the lover has for the beloved is often measured by how much the lover is willing to sacrifice for the beloved.

Romantic love is a great ideal and we see that a lot of it wears thin or out after the initial heat.