My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"I want him without all the complexities"

Everything I've always wanted has happened.
Not the best timing, but has happened never the less.
Where to go from here?
I don't want my emotions thrown around like toys, nor do I want to be used as an object.
But at the same time I can't be in a relationship.
Time will tell. I'm leaving behind a great person.
Following your heart is now easy. In fact, it really hurts sometimes.
But I have to know;
I have to take this risk. I have to feel this again. I have no idea where this is going.
NO idea. But I'm really, really happy.
And sad at the same time. What a strange feeling.
I still feel stunned.
Exam's are coming real soon, gonna buckuppppppp. >:
Nafa test are coming too, and i'm not taking the test. Cause i've some reasonnnnn!
Being exsused too. (Y) Phew.
Alrightalright, 5days more to angela's birthday.
SHINee's Juliette AngelaTYJ !
Shinee's crazy fan&etc!
♥SUJU
♥F.cuz
♥Big Bang
♥CNBlue
♥MBLAQ
♥SNSD
T-ara
4 Mintue
f(x)
SHE HEARTs YOOGEUN!
Guys rmb to buy angela's a birthday present alright.
Buy something due to those fans. Cause she was insane w/ em! (L)
5moredays to your birthday yeah?
Must be happy.
Want happy, happy tgt, want talk, talk tgt, want study, study tgt, want sad, sad tgt.
Want aunty, you aunty yourself k? :B Heheh.
Ganstead is always so naggy and aunty.
& for providing me with the confidence to help me realize I am beautiful, I am wanted, and can be happy. You be happy too alright?
6years of sistershippppp. Quarrell makes me even love you more.
HAPPYBIRTHDAYANGELATJY though its 5moredays earlier.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to ATYJ.
Happy birthday to you.
Somehow me & vernice've planned something for you.
Go out someday tgt! I miss your aunty-ness babe! (L)
&&, lastly, 6more days to MY ONEMONTHZHARBOR ANNIVERSARY!
Girls, i've planned something on the day also. (Y) Heheh.
Teaching me that true love is more than a fairytale; For always being a friend. (Y)(Y)
I started to fall in luvz w/ shinee's too. OMGOD.
Homework haven't do yet. Ohdamngod.
Baiz, shall post til here. (x