My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, April 30, 2010

I just wanna be your happy girl.

Happy 13th birthday liwenbibi!
My one and only liwen. Hi bibi.
It's your birthday today right? Sorry i can't accomanpy you & sweetheart t K today.
Sorry manzc. My greatest apologise. I promise you, i'll accompany you other day! I PROMISE.
Happy birthday to you! (L) Do i get my kiss from you when i meet you? Heheh.
Liwen soso aunty. But i'm loving it.
-
-
Last but not least,
A short post for kirbyLIM.
He ask me to post for him leh, bhb hor? Laughs.
I post leh, don't say i not good. :B Meow.
He's gonna spot check my blog later @ night.
Look like 14 , acts like 15 but his totally 16. (:
Andand he's retarted like sh!t manzc.
He's niao @ malaysia, i totally miss him lah. >:
He say, he come back, he wanna "whack" my pigu. HAHAHA.
Once, he tell me that, i'm cute. ^^v i miss that sentense manzc. ):
I wish, he could come back singapore and quarrell wiv me! ARGH.
Cuz, i know he miss me. :D
Kirby come back already must straight away contact me manzc.
With luvs , Rebeccakwt .