My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Faster break with your girlfriend la ! *&^%$#@!
School > Bustop > Hougangmall > Homesweethome (!)
Sorry for not posting yesterday , pardon me for my lazy-ness .
Pig ask me to post . /: Rawr .
I'm broke this few days already sia ! >:
Oral , confirm pass lah ! (Y)
Rebecca today veryvery good girl , do her work in class . : >
Reward me okie !
Aftermath , meet siyi at outside school , headed down to mall meet yumi .
Ahdi came , went to blackoutz bought my nosestud and eyelashes ! :B
While yumi bought her tongue stud , i wanna have a tongue piercing soon ! (L)
Siyi and yumi headed down to Hplaza for a lil while , yumi left , waited for siyi at interchange .
Took bus 165 and then homezsxc .