My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, March 26, 2010

What a perfect life i'm having now.
School > Peicai Sec > Mall > Plaza > Home .
Dismiss, changed cab down peicai sec.
Fetch sweetheart @ seragoon ave 4 there.
Took bus 147 to mall, to eat.
Saw james @ bus, we walk together to h.mall mac.
Wendy came, while eating, i keep laughing can!
Stupid sweetheart & james. D:
I didn't fins my food. Waste my money.
But seriously funny bodoh!
Headed to plaza, saw quite number of people.
While waiting for the lift, audrey came.
Actually sweetheart can't go in, thanks to audrey boyfriend.
Borrowed siyi jacket, luckily.
Find a place to seat & then saw cee & minpei.
Camwhore with cee & siyi.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Took bus 165 home with siyi.
Reach home bout 6plus, i'm good girl okay. :)
Short post for today.