My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

School > Rivervale plaza > Sengkang > Hougang > Home.
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Who say, after breaking cannot be friends?
Is there a wrong? Oh please, there isn't.
Currently talking to sweetheart at msn.
Sweetheart uh sweetheart, don't shag leh.
Why shag? What happen? What's going on?
No matter what uh, i'll always be by your side.
Even the sky fall, even the rain stop.
Don't think too much bout S lah. /:
Dismissed very late please! Siyi came to fetch me today ^^v.
Sorry sweetheart, dismissed damn late.
Called jeremy & gary.
Cab down to rivervale plaza to meet jeremy.
At first i ask that idot to take my specs down, kns, he didn't even bring.
Saw brand at rivervale plaza with his friends, at first i can't even remember.
And then he called me, cab down to sengkang kopitiam to look for gary & co.
Wasted, 10plus today, sweetheart i so good hor.
Sad, S wasn't there. He have volleyball. Sad die sweetheart. :>
Slack around that kopitiam, smoked.
And then took bus 136 to rivervale plaza.
WOWPIANG~ Wasted my 60cents lor!
Took bus 136 back to hougang. Thanks for accompany lah idiot.
Still dare say. Laughs. Gary & co, took bus 136 to hougangplaza accept for Jeremy & Brand.
While me and siyi went to hougang interchange.
Took bus 165 home.
HOME SWEET HOME.
Baiz ^^.