My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My house > Plaza > Kopitiam > Home.
Woke up @ 8plus today.
Brush, eat, onlined & bathe.
Sweetheart came t my house today around 3plus.
3.20 went to meet liwenbibi @ plaza kopitiam.
Saw shaobin & co today.
Ahdi called, went to pool. Went to look for ahdi @ pool.
Then ahdi left. Jeremy & co was there. ^^v
Camwhore @ toilet with my bitchy! :>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After pictures session.
Liwen left, soo left me and sweetheart.
We open one table for pool, for sweetheart to play. :>
Laughs, SWEETHEART IS A PROOOOO.
Hmm, After pool. Have a smoking break. Then kopitiam.
Can say that i was in plaza for whole day again.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Kopitiam after that & then home!
Siyi came my house, ZIPAI! Winkwink*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And then sweetheart lefttttt.
-
Sweetheart, READ THIS.
Hi sweetheart.
First of all, thanks for eveything today.
Though, i just got to know you for few weeks.
I don't mind what others say about you.
We're bitchy forever right babe?
I got him, i got everything i want already!
For my goodness sake. I just don't understand why S don't want you.
His sucha pathenic loser. Being so stupid of him.
Don't worry lah, i know you trying so hard to forget C.
You learn how to move on. That's a great thing of you.
But the fact is, S doesn't wanna you.
WDF. But..
I know fade will change everything! <3>
Now i got J's heart alrdy, i just wanna keep this as a low profile.
I don't wanna let G to know everything.
Yes, you're right, love is always selfish.
Moveonmoveon. W is a kukudog!
His a hongster. Yesyes.
Hope you find your mrright alright? :>
Loveyoutoo.

LASTBUTNOTLEAST.
Happybirthdaytomyself!